Here are six employee engagement questions that could be included in an eNPS (employee net promoter score) survey:
- How likely are you to recommend this company as a great place to work to a friend or colleague?
- What makes you most likely to recommend this company as a great place to work?
- What can the company do to improve your experience as an employee?
- How well do you feel that your contributions are recognized and appreciated within the company?
- How well do you feel that your work-life balance is supported by the company?
- How satisfied are you with your current role and responsibilities within the company?
eNPS surveys are designed to measure employee loyalty and willingness to recommend the company as a great place to work. The questions above are designed to gauge these factors and to identify areas for improvement. It’s important to also include open-ended questions to allow employees to provide more detailed and qualitative feedback.